Who is this guide for?
Accounts Users and Accounts Supervisors
An unformatted report showing the nominals and banks and Journals marked as Balance Sheet accounts. As Auditors use different formats for balance sheets, all the figures needed are reported and this can be exported to excel for formatting as required.
- Year – select the year to view from the drop down list.
- Period – select the period to view from the drop down list.
- Branch – leave as ALL to see all branches, or select a branch from the drop down list.
- Currency – defaults to your default currency, select from other enabled currencies if required.
List of Columns Produced
- Code – the bank/journal/nominal code
- SAC – the Sub Analysis Code of any nominal codes
- Type – Balance Sheet Expenditure/Income flag
- Title – the name of the bank/journal/nominal
- AmountDR – debit balance
- AmountCR – credit balance