Who is this guide for?
Accounts Users and Accounts Supervisors
This report lists all cheques which have been generated by the system.
- Bank – Choose the bank that you wish to report on.
- Cheque Dates – Enter the range of cheque dates that you wish to report on. This is the date which was used as the posting date when the cheque was generated.
- Printed Dates – Enter the range of dates between which the cheques were physically printed if required. If this option is used, unprinted cheques will not appear on the report.
List of Columns produced
- Cheque Number
- Cheque Date
- Client Number / Nominal Code
- Matter Number / Nominal SAC
- Fee Earner Code (if cheque is on a client ledger)