About this course
Accessing Osprey & Reviewing A File
- Logging into Osprey Approach
- The Home Page
- The Global Search
- Loading a Client & Matter
- Client & Dossier Searches
- Conflict of Interest Searches
Clients & Matters
- Adding & Editing Clients
- Making Prospects Live
- Adding and Editing Matters
- Archiving Clients & Matters
- Performing Credit & Money Laundering Checks
The Client Ledger
- Viewing the Client Ledger
- Printing the Client Ledger
- Raising Requisitions
Client Bank Receipt
- What is a Client Bank Receipt?
- Posting a Client Bank Receipt
Client Bank Payment
- What is a Client Bank Payment?
- Posting a Client Bank Payment
Office Bank Payment
- What is an Office Bank Payment?
- Posting an Office Bank Payment
Office Bank Receipt
- What is an Office Bank Receipt?
- Posting an Office Bank Receipt
- Bill Posting Type
- Posting Your Bill
- Allocating Disbursements
- Time Allocation
- Apportioned Costs
- Printing Bills
Petty Cash Payments
- Why Post a Petty Cash Payment?
- Posting a Petty Cash Payment
- What are Unpaid Disbursements?
- Posting an Unpaid Disbursement
- Paying an Unpaid Disbursement
- Undoing an Unpaid Disbursement
- Cancelling an Unpaid Disbursement
- Running the Unpaid Disbursement Report
- Why Post a Note?
- Posting your Note
Nominal Petty Cash Payment
- Why Post a Nominal Ledger Cash Payment or Receipt?
- Posting Your Petty Cash Payment & Receipt
Reconciling Bank Accounts
- Why Reconcile Banks?
- Manual Reconciliation
- Printing the Banks
- Sorting & Filtering the Reconciliation Screen
- What are Purchase Ledgers?
- Creating a Purchase Ledger
- Posting a Supplier Invoice
- Paying the Supplier