Who is this guide for?
Accounts Users and Accounts Supervisors
Produces a list of transactions for firms using the VAT Cash Accounting method to use for their VAT figures. These figures will replace the Outputs/Value of Outputs figures on the VAT journal and summary reports.
- Year – select the year you wish to report on from the drop down list
- Period – select the period you wish to report on from the drop down list
- Branch – defaults to All. Select individual branches from the drop down list
- Currency – shows the default currency. Other in use currencies can be selected from the drop down list
List of Columns produced
- Client and Matter number
- Posting Date
- Posting Detail
- Posting Reference
- Costs+VATable Disbursements