Who is this guide for?
Accounts Users and Accounts Supervisors
- Report Type – Year or Specific Period.
- Year – List selection of current and previous years, by default the current year is selected.
- Period – When Specific Period is chosen in the Report Type option, the period can be selected here.
- Branch – List selection of branches, by default branch ALL is selected.
- Currency – List selection of all the currencies set on the system, this selection will show only those matters set for the particular currency.
- Grouping – This shows three differing reports:
- Fee Earner & Work Type by Period
- Fee Earner by Period
- Work Type by Period
- Report Format – Cross Tab or List, the default is to show cross tab.
List of Columns Produced
- Work Type or Fee Earner (depending on the grouping)
- Period 1 Fees
- Period 2 Fees
- Period 3 Fees
- Period 4 Fees
- Period 5 Fees
- Period 6 Fees
- Period 7 Fees
- Period 8 Fees
- Period 9 Fees
- Period 10 Fees
- Period 11 Fees
- Period 12 Fees
- Period 13 Fees