Who is this guide for?
Accounts Users and Accounts Supervisors
Reports Fees billed, according to the percentage of the time ticked against the bill (where bills have no time ticked, the default is to allocate fees to the Matter fee earner. Where the bill costs are higher or lower than the time ticked, the costs bille will be split by the time fee earners at the same percentage as the time was posted). See also Fees Analysis and Fees Analysis Apportioned Costs.
- Report Type – Year or Specific Period.
- Year – List selection of current and previous years, by default the current year is selected.
- Period – Only available if Specific Period is selected in the Report Type option. List selection of periods completed to date, by default the current period is selected.
- Branch – List selection of branches, by default branch ALL is selected.
- Currency – List selection of all the currencies set on the system, this selection will show only those matters set for the particular currency.
- Grouping – This shows three differing reports:
- Fee Earner & Work Type by Period
- Fee Earner by Period
- Work Type by Period
- Report Format – Cross Tab or List, the default is to show cross tab.
List of Columns Produced
- Work Type or Fee Earner (depending on the grouping)
- Period 1 Fees
- Period 2 Fees
- Period 3 Fees
- Period 4 Fees
- Period 5 Fees
- Period 6 Fees
- Period 7 Fees
- Period 8 Fees
- Period 9 Fees
- Period 10 Fees
- Period 11 Fees
- Period 12 Fees
- Period 13 Fees
When Specific Period is selected, and the Report Format is set to List, an additional grouping is also available – Bills by Fee Earner. This report gives you a breakdown of the billed time / costs which have been allocated to each fee earner. In the example below, we can see that Bill Number 131 was split between fee earners MAB and TP.